The Flowserve Nordstrom 400-D Hand Gun is rated at 10,000 – 11,000 psi (690-759 bar) and includes many features for meeting the exact demands of replacing sealant in plug, ball and gate valves.
Due to the “built-in” safety features, the 400-D Hand Gun provides maximum safety for both the user and the gun itself. The hydraulic system of the gun is equipped with an internal relief valve to protect the operator if pumping continues after the gun is depleted of sealant. A pressure gauge indicates the point at which sufficient sealant pressure has been developed within the valve.
In designing the 400-D Hand Gun, engineers concentrated on greatly simplifying maintenance and repair procedures. In most cases, the gun can be easily maintained and repaired by valve service personnel, without requiring factory service.
- Versatile hand-held operation
- Ideal for use with size 6
- Perfect for tight quarters or remote locations
- Rated at 10,000 to 11,000 psi (690-759 bar)
- Dependable performance under all conditions
- Large fluid capacity allows long intervals before recharging